Leidos' Corporate Information Security Group has an immediate opening for a Vice President of Cybersecurity
Risk Management in Reston - VA. In this role, you will lead our Cybersecurity Risk team whose functions include: disaster recovery, compliance, policy/procedures and governance, risk assessments, enterprise risk management, and cyber education for the enterprise.
You will be responsible for communications with parties within and outside the organization, assist others to understand and accept new concepts, practices and approaches as it relates to managing cybersecurity risk for the corporation.
- Follow industry risk management best practices, methodologies, and frameworks to assist with the evolution of a risk management organization and office.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative risk assessments and help to analyze risk tools, processes, lexicons, and other resources to enable decision making and aid in risk mitigation.
- Guide the development of a risk framework and risk matrix to assist with assessing the organization’s risk appetite and performance.
- Develop and evaluate measures and metrics to inform risk processes, policies, and standards.
- Develop the Risk Management talent
- Develop papers, presentations, and decision briefs for CISO, key stakeholders, and executive leadership.
- Partner with the CIO functional senior leaders as well as Corporate and Group leadership to operationalize and continuously improve the Corporate Information Security policies, procedures, and risk profile.
- Bachelor’s degree and 15+ years of relevant experience in Information Technology
- Prior experience should include Cybersecurity, risk management, program or project management in a large enterprise setting
- Experience with facilitating group discussions to achieve intended outcomes or results
- Experience with strategy design and implementation of enterprise programs and governance model
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise risk management guidance, tools, and standards including ITIL, EU General Data Protection Requirements, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), NIST CSF, RMF, COSO, ISO 31000 and 27001, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, and AIA NAS 9933/CIS
- Ability to explain new or difficult concepts
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and network skills at the executive level
- Experience with performing quantitative and qualitative risk assessments, including analysis of alternatives
- Experience with enterprise risk metrics
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Experience with change management
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP)
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Information security experience as a DoD and/or Intelligence Community employee or contractor.
- Experience with Hybrid, SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS cloud-based information risk and data protection.
- Led a diverse and capable cybersecurity risk management team facing nation-state threat actors.
- Actively engaged with the ND-ISAC (or related industry ISAC or industry forum).
Pay Range:Pay Range $210,000.00 - $280,000.00 - $350,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.