Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Leidos is looking for a Data Analyst/ Sharepoint Administrator to join our team in Washington, DC to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following requirements:
Automation and Reporting:
- Develop, Design, Update, Maintain and Manage the Air Traffic Organization (ATO) Contracts Dashboard. Leverage existing ATO Contracts Dashboard and work with Central Service Center Subject Matter Expert and Contract Team Managers to properly incorporate and reflect PRISM data integrating it with financial data from OBEE (DELPHI) to create comprehensive views and drill downs that serve those managing the contracts, direct customers and Leadership for the respective organizations.
- Develop and maintain Sharepoint forms for the ATO website to include areas such as the National Wireless Program and Space Management requests.
- Utilize Power Apps to develop reports and forms for the ATO.
- Update and Maintain Contract Summary Report working directly with contracting officer representatives (CORs) and the Contract Team Managers. Develop analytical, trends, and smart metrics to help identify when contract activity is necessary.
- Update, Maintain, Enhance, and Manage the ATO Wireless Dashboard. Work with Central Service Center Subject Matter Expert and Wireless & Property Team analysts to ensure dashboards are meetings customer and organizational needs. Assist in reconciling variances between wireless billing and current inventories including helping to coordinate corrective actions.
- Prepare official documents as requested – Strong Microsoft Office suite skills are a must as the individual will develop and update Power Point briefings, brochures, various formal and informal reports, special presentations, guidance, procedures/processes; spreadsheets
- Develop briefing packages, graphs, charts, presentation materials and other documents to support the AJG-R2 Group. This includes contacting personnel for input, providing drafts for review, scheduling dry runs, and preparing presentation materials as appropriate. Edit professional documents in conformance with organizational templates, set style guides and industry best practices.
- Support all aspects of program and project management involving planning, developing, organizing, coordinating, and conducting organizational activities to ensure FAA operational policies, processes, and program elements are integrated and documented. This includes the consolidation, drafting, and standardization of operating procedures.
- Participate in projects from the planning stage, provides additional or missing materials, and edits, organizes, and formats contents for clarity, flow, and integrity. This includes but is not limited to Projects Plans and/or Gantt Charts (Excel, Word, etc…)
- Develop, and analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports on business-related metrics. Identify potential trends and efficiencies/risks to management.
- Develop and Manage business/quality management reviews (BMR/QMR) process.
- Design customized or special graphics, reports, chats, and media
- Prepare briefings on high level/visibility issues / stand up topics
- Coordinate meetings and provide technical support. Administer background and support material, arrange facilities and coordinate accommodations providing organization and administrative support and organizing post-meeting activities. Assist with computer and video teleconferencing requirements, trouble shoot equipment and connectivity issues and elevate resolutions as required.
- Plan and schedule conferences and meetings as required including administering background and support material, arranging facilities and coordinating accommodations providing organization and administrative support and organizing post-meeting activities
- Participate and take meeting minutes and track action items
Business Plan Support:
- Coordinate with all business plan target/activity owners for the group on business plan updates in accordance with deadlines provided by AJG lead planner.
- Coordinate final comments with Group Manager prior to submission in SPIRE
- Login to SPIRE and complete reporting no later than the 5th of each month.
- Participate in all business planning meetings
- Microsoft Office 365 Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, One Note)
- SharePoint (Knowledge Sharing Network – KSN) – Development and Design
- Power Apps
- Tableau – Dashboard design
- Website Maintenance
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering or equivalent and 4 or more years of relevant experience.
- 2+ years’ experience as Tableau or Sharepoint developer
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Tableau certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.