Leidos Health Group has an opportunity for an experienced Director of Business Operations capable of managing the execution of a Department of Veterans Affairs program.
The candidate will assist the Program Manager with day-to-day contractual and programmatic management of the contract and all task orders.
- Support Program Manager with the timely execution of all financial, staffing and administrative contract actions.
- Subcontractor management and the management of the managed service provider approach to this work.
- Direct team responsible for communications, training, financial analysis, on-boarding, change management.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, configuration management and timely delivery of all required contract deliverables.
- Delivers content for program management deliverables (program management plan, subcontractor management plan, etc.) and reviewer for technical deliverables (technical roadmap, configuration plan, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business-related field (Computer Science, Information Systems, e.g.) and 15 years of experience OR Master’s Degree and 10 years of experience.
- 2+ years of experience working programs or task orders ($10M+).
- 4+ years of experience leading software development teams.
- Experience managing a team of 10+ direct reports.
- Active PMP certification.
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work multiple concurrent efforts simultaneously.
- Ability to pass a background investigation for Public Trust.
- Experience working with the Veteran’s Benefits Administration.
- Experience working with automated systems development.
- Active NACI background investigation and VBA PIV access.
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.