The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for experienced scientists, technicians, engineers, and analysts. The FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts has been awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to fill highly skilled mathematicians, scientists, engineers, planners, collection managers and analysts.
As a System Vulnerability Analyst, you will enjoy cutting-edge work in cyber defense, tackling the complex mission to protect against threats today and tomorrow.
Join a tremendously talented technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- Identify vulnerabilities of and attacks to the design and operations of a system (H/W, S/W, personnel, procedures, logistics, and physical security) by relating vulnerabilities and attacks to effects on operations and missions supported by those systems.
- Compare and contrast various system attack techniques and develop operationally effective countermeasures.
- Produce formal and informal reports, briefings, and perspectives of actual and potential attacks against the systems or missions being studied.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- BS and 12 or more years prior relevant experience
- Degree must be in Computer Science or a related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Assurance, and Information Security).
- Relevant experience must be in vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, and/or computer forensics. In addition computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, information assurance, systems engineering and/or network and or systems administration will be considered on a case by case basis.
You would really impress us by having relevant experience/certifications: JCAC. Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT). Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC). Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT). Cyber Defense Operations. Additionally, Information Assurance Certification.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.