The Configuration Management (CM) Analyst supports several systems engineering functional areas to include: Configuration Management, License management, Test, and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Validation, Release Management. The CM Analyst is responsible for the establishment and maintenance configuration baseline. This includes product configurations and associated artifacts to manage changes to the product baseline. The CM/ PL/ Schedule Manager also manages the processes and current Configuration Status Accounting data to include: Change Requests (CR); Change Proposals (CP); Product Problem Reports (PPR); Product Hierarchy listings (ranging from the CI level down to the CI Sub-component level); and Baseline Documentation.
- Track lifecycle of change requests, change proposals, and releases through closure.
- Ensure required baseline artifacts are updated according to the change proposal.
- Facilitate and coordinate all Investment Review Board (IRB), Engineering Review Board (ERB) and Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings.
- Review, update, and approve updates to baseline artifacts.
- Track and manage software and hardware licenses.
- Conduct Physical Configuration Audits for all Products and prepare memorandums for the Project Manager in regards to the PCAs.
- Prepare and present CM reports as required by the PM.
- Provide training to eIT PMO staff on various eIT PMO configuration management (CRs/CPs) forms, testing documentation, and validation related work instructions and Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Prepare and participate in annual Configuration Status Accounting audits of each product with the QA Manager.
- Maintain data in the CM tool product including Change Requests, Change Proposals, Product baseline documentation, Configuration Item hierarchies, Release Numbering, Product backup documentation, and disaster recovery documentation.
- Serve as Administrator for the IMMS. This would include generating CRs and CPs for the CM tool product and updating.
- Provide training to new employees regarding eIT PMO CM processes and related documentation.
- Report on CR and CP progress as requested.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 4 years related experience.
- Understanding of configuration management, change control, and release management.
- Knowledge of the Department of Defense processes and familiarity with FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and GAMP 5.
- Must have excellent English, written and interpersonal communication skills in order to interface with multiple teams on business and information management processes.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background investigation.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.