The Leidos Civil NISC IV team is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to support a tech refresh of a critical application for the FAA. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
You will be responsible for eliciting the business needs of the customer to help implement solutions to complex business problems. You will act as the primary liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. You will also be responsible for requirements development and requirements management. As the Sr. Business analyst you will need to conduct interviews and requirement sessions with stakeholders in order to document business processes. You will work with the project manager and scrum master to refine requirements to effective user stories and tasks in order to ensure all goals of the project are recognized and entered into a task tracking system. You will work with stakeholders and project management team to conduct gap analysis to proactively identify project deficiencies.
- Bachelors degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters degree and 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Proficient in defining system documentation requirements based on input from technical personnel.
- Experience in UML diagramming and design documentation.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining Data Flow Diagrams and developing Use Cases.
- Experience with requirement gathering workshop facilitation.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
- Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
- Strong experience with ALM to manage requirements.
- Experience in documenting requirements through Confluence and JIRA
- Experience creating test plan, test cases and test execution.
- Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.
- Familiarity with project management frameworks.
- Previous experience with Aviation industry.
- Agile certification is desired.
- Experience with Automation testing tools is desired.
- IIBA-AAC Certification is preferred
- PMI-ACP is preferred
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.