Leidos Health Group has an opportunity for an experienced Developer capable of supporting an enterprise level system for a Department of Veterans Affairs program.
The Candidate will be required to write test plans and test execution summaries, provide automated testing tools, generate test scripts to validate requirements, design and development to accomplish the following:
- Validate data input and return values.
- Test execution.
- Test communication to/from EDI trading partners.
- Create automated test scripts for validation of functional and technical requirements.
The candidate may:
- Be involved in analyses and the investigation of related applications engineering tasks and prepares design specifications, analysis, and recommendations.
- Ensure the compliance of customer standards; also ensure that contractual deliverables assigned are reviewed for completeness and completed on time.
- Work closely with other teams, support organizations, program and product management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline and 4 + years of additional relevant experience.
- Must have experience working with developers, end users, and organizations to create test plans and test scripts. Coordinate with test sites and other team participants to plan test events.
- Experience in creating reports. Track problems and reports on errors that are identified.
- Must have experience with configuring necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Must have comprehensive technical expertise on IT products, operating systems, software, hardware, systems and networks and specialized environments.
- Must have experience in writing or assisting in the development of test plans and test procedures.
- Must manage the defect database under the guidance of senior QA engineers.
- Experience writing and executing automated test scripts using programming language.
- Experience programming C# or any mainstream object-oriented programming language. Prefer experience in multiple programming languages.
- Experience working with MS SQL.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment using automated builds, testing and deployment.
- Expertise working in an enterprise system test environment.
- Experience working with multiple Scrum teams simultaneously.
- Demonstrated success using automated testing tools and monitoring tools.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and deliver results key milestones targets.
- Proven experience supporting large development initiatives that are similar in scope and complexity.
- Experience supporting interactive web applications.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Collaborative Agile Lifecycle Management (CALM) tools such as CA Agile/Rally, Atlassian and/or Rational.
- Experience with GitHub.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.