Leidos Health Group has an opportunity for an experienced Privacy and Security Manager capable of supporting the execution of a Department of Veterans Affairs program.
The candidate will provide program oversight to all systems, including working with subcontractor teams, on privacy and security best practices.
- Develops and maintains Information Security & Privacy plans.
- Provides oversight for all subcontractor execution of plans and resolves discrepancies between systems.
- Implementation of Zero Trust Architecture best practices.
- Develops risk assessment reports and remediation recommendations to both Leidos and subcontractor systems.
- Supports supplier risk management lifecycle throughout all phases, and insider threat/risk programs.
- Constructs and implements system information security standards and procedures, ensuring functionality and security of all program systems.
- Ensure that privacy-related program constraints (PHI/PII data) are also maintained across program systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical domain (Computer Science, Cybersecurity, e.g.) and 10+ years of experience OR master’s degree and 6+ years of experience.
- Experience managing a backlog of security-related implementation tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pass a background investigation for Public Trust.
- Active cybersecurity (Security+, CSSP, e.g.) certification.
- Experience developing an Information Security Plan for a similarly sized (4+ scrum development teams/multiple environments, multiple operating systems, etc.) program.
- Experience working within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) development structure.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.