Leidos Procurement & Enterprise Partnerships (P&EP) has an immediate opening for a Supply Chain Analyst. In this role, you will report to the Associate Director of Procurement Systems Transformation and be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operational needs of our functional end-users.
You will join a business systems operational team possessing deep system knowledge and create a strategic functional transformational team to implement continuous improvement. The supply chain systems include but are not limited to material planning and production control, purchasing, subcontracts, electronic records, e-Catalog, regulatory reporting, supplier relationship management, category management, supply chain resiliency, small business, subcontractor invoicing, and real-time performance dashboards.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available work instruction and tools. You also gain valuable supply chain system and business process knowledge. This job is for you, if you have an interest in joining a dynamic team of individuals who provide unparalleled support while optimizing business processes to increase efficiency.
- Provide support to end-users on a variety of needs
- Responds to requests submitted to the systems support resource account or issue remedy ticketing system
- Identifies, researches, and resolves systemic problems relying on instructions, pre-established guidelines, and experience to perform the functions of the job
- Triage, document, assign and monitor requests to ensure a timely resolution or completion
- Perform access provisioning and other system administration functions
- Provide input and update to standard operating procedures, job aids and quick reference guides
- Participate in organization’s change management process
- Helps drive decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations' effective achievement of objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Data Analytics and relevant field
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to maintain a professional interaction with end-users in verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn new tools/programs and technical skills
- Willingness to be a catalyst for change in a very fast paced, dynamic environment, respecting all constituent groups following an Operations & Maintenance support model focused on improving response, service levels, engagement, and end-user satisfaction
- Experience with ticket tracking and/or collaboration systems (i.e., Remedy, ServiceNow, SharePoint)
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.