The Task Order Program Manager will oversee and manage one or more complex Task Orders for the CEVA program. The Task Order Program Manager will direct team personnel, provide oversight and direction to ensure effective management of project costs and schedules, profitability, contract compliance, and serve as the principal customer interface for Task Order related activities.
This position is for Task Order 02, which provides engineering services to support the Network Operations Center (NOC), penetration testing program, information systems security program, logistics management program, and help desk. The Task Order Program Manager will also act as Scrum Master for the team and Task Order 02.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide financial reports, to include all required invoice documentation, on a monthly basis, to the government customer.
- Provide monthly status reports (MSRs) to the government customer that includes a summary of the activities performed by the contractor for each task during the month and any planned or pending personnel actions.
- Provide effective communication and expectations to contract employees in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the contractor’s project team.
- Ensure that the agreed upon Agile process is being followed by leading scrum teams focused on system, security, and software requirements and milestones
- Facilitate key agile ceremonies, e.g., daily huddles, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and sprint retrospective to actively manage risks and external dependencies
- Guiding team to be self-organized, promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues within a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Providing targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables, and issues to manage stakeholder expectations
- Support continuous innovation by implementing best practices to improve technology tools and processes to increase team efficiency and technical execution
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in relevant fields, and five (5) years of experience managing technical projects and programs as the single authorized interface with Government management personnel.
- Experience in complete program development from inception to deployment and has demonstrated the ability to provide guidance and direction at the program level.
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification required or minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience managing diverse and disperse engineering teams.
- Knowledge of best practices in the management and control of personnel, funds, and resources for directing information system programs.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Degree in a technical or business field.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have Top Secret Clearance – Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Eligible
- Scrum Master or Agile Certification
- Experience in managing programs, projects or tasks supporting Network Operations Centers, penetration testing, information security, and/or logistics
- Familiarity with cloud computing – AWS and Azure
- Experience with Cost Plus Fixed Fee contracts
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.