Are you interested in improving and shaping the development and implementation of IT projects? Leidos is seeking a Performance Management Analyst who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in supporting large information technology for one of our clients, who is one of the top 10 largest electric companies in the U.S., headquartered in New Jersey.
The role of the Performance Management Analyst is to support the AMI System Integrator (SI) Project Manager to ensure that services are delivered as expressed in the Statement of Work and related exhibits, that the service levels for outsourced services/functions are maintained and continually improved, and that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of services provided by the Supplier are minimized.
The role monitors and ensures the compliance of the Supplier against Service Level Agreements (SLA) across all outsourced Services. This includes supporting regular performance reviews, monitoring service level and service management issues, and developing new/amended SLAs and metrics as needed. Furthermore, this position supports planning and forecasting of outsourced service consumption, quality of service across services.
Location: Role may be remote, however selected candidate will be expected to report to the office/client site on an as-needed basis. Preference will be given to candidates near our customer locations in the Newark, NJ, New Orleans, LA, The Woodlands, TX, Jackson, MS or Little Rock, AR area.
Primary Duties & Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead interaction with Suppliers and Clients with regards to identifying, defining, reviewing, and reporting performance related measures to achieve agreed objectives
- Works closely with the Finance Manager, Service Managers, Service Delivery Managers, and other relevant roles to develop, gather, collate, and report performance metrics needed to measure and manage multiple aspects of performance regarding Suppliers as well as internal processes to enable continual improvement
- Ensure performance measurement tools (e.g., dashboards, scorecards) present up do date data
- Prepare reports to Client stakeholders on Supplier performance, consolidating and integrating data across Services, Business units, regions etc. as agreed and required
- Regularly review the accuracy and audibility of all performance measurements, resolves discrepancies with Suppliers and Service Delivery.
- Support the development of key performance measurement and reporting, collect Supplier performance indicators as defined in the Performance Management Framework
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Computer Science, IT, or related with 8+ years of related work experience. High school diploma with additional years experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in performance management, preferably across disciplines (e.g., Finance, Service Levels)
- Preferred Professional Qualifications: ITIL Foundation Certification
- Demonstrated experience in ITIL-based Service Management role, preferably Service Level Management and Performance Measurement/Reporting
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Program Specific Salary Range: $100K to $120K
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.