As part of the Technology Transition team within the Office of Technology you’ll interact closely with top engineers at Leidos working to develop technical solutions that differentiate us from our competition and provide modernized solutions to our customers’ problems. You’ll be exposed to a vide variety of state-of-the-art technologies and engage with internal stakeholders all across Leidos.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to develop clear, concise capability documentation including: technical documentation, user guides, training material, marketing data sheets, test procedures, software specifications, etc.
- Create compelling marketing materials to enhance customer interest in technical solutions
- Develop documentation related to past performance for inclusion in the corporate repository
- Update/edit existing technical artifacts for use across the Leidos community
- Translate complex scientific and technical material for consumption by various audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences from an accredited university
- 2+ years of experience writing, editing, and revising documents of a scientific/technological nature
- Mastery of English grammar and editing various formats and types of documents
- Ability to quickly learn complex technical topics at a high-level
- Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Have a high-level ability working with Microsoft Office tools
- Master’s degree in social sciences from an accredited university
- Previous proposal or grant-writing experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.