The National Solutions Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Regional Service Delivery Manager to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Alice Springs Australia area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
- Oversees the 24x7 Tier 2 staff support team that provides 24x7 operations and maintenance support to mission systems
- Manages all aspects of the maintenance team to ensure appropriate assignment of work tasks, responsibilities, and authority level
- Ensures maintenance policies and procedures are established and followed
- Plans and de-conflicts staffing requirements
- Develops and expands a highly skilled staff to improve core competencies
- Practices and instills the use of Continuous Service Improvement
- Mentors personnel and implements diversity of thought and diversification of personnel to build an organization capable of sustained growth
- Interacts with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Examines customer problems and implements appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair, a return or service the product in the field
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
- Requires a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Experience in a 24/7 operations environment
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems that require the regular use if ingenuity and innovation
- Strong teamwork skills - the ability to interact productively with end users, contract partners, and customers in a diverse team setting
- Experience leading a team with diverse skill sets
- Experience in hardware and software maintenance
- Experience in preparing customer and/or management level briefings
- Experience with software/hardware maintenance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills and people skills with both technical and non-technical people are essential to the success of this position
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Familiarity with site and customer maintenance processes
- Familiarity with national systems missions and concepts
- Continuous service improvement or process improvement experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.