Leidos is seeking an All Source Analyst to work within a mission critical counterterrorism watch center. The Analyst will be responsible for producing and disseminating several classified, finished intelligence products for IC customers. The Analyst will monitor various classified databases to identify worldwide counterterrorism reporting that is relevant to their customers. The Analyst will conduct all-source research to identify and monitor the nature and credibility of terrorism-related intelligence reporting. The Analyst will be responsible for summarizing daily events into succinct reports for several distinct situational awareness product lines, at varying classification levels, for a diverse customer set. The Analyst will function as a counterterrorism generalist, maintaining a wide breadth of understanding and knowledge.
The hours required for this position are Monday-Friday, standard business hours.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively researching and monitoring multiple channels, including Publicly Available Information for worldwide terrorism threats and events
- Writing, contextualizing, and editing succinct situational awareness write-ups for the FSLTT audience
- Coordinating with multiple offices for the dissemination and publication of written products
- Coordinating with internal and external partners to share and gather information
- Periodic engaging with external customers
- Must be comfortable working in a team-oriented environment
- Previous experience working with classified reporting, research, and analytical writing desired
- Excellent writing, editing, and coordination abilities in order to edit finished intelligence products
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to coordinate with team members and external partners
- Familiarity with the FSLTT law enforcement, first responder, or military communities desired
- Effective use of MS Office applications in a multi-level security settings
- A Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of experience is required, or a Master’s degree + a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience is required
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.