If you're interested in being a part of an extraordinary mission, working with our customer who runs the DoD’s largest supercomputing centers and operating some of the most powerful supercomputers in the world, we could use your experience and enthusiasm! You will be providing your system monitoring expertise to ensure DoD scientists have reliable access to these critical resources. You will be directly supporting the warfighter.
All of your work will be performed on customer site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and an Interim Secret Clearance is required to begin work on the program.
So, what are some of your responsibilities in this role?
- Operate and monitor all HPCMP and DSRC systems and computing infrastructure assets within the DSRCs. This includes 100% of all network, data storage, web services, asset management, and other DSRC and Enterprise systems.
- Includes the major HPC systems except for the base level Operating System (OS) and management software stack(s) provided and maintained by a system vendor or original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
- Call for assistance upon detection of a problem and record issue and resolution in the event log
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Computer Operations Management
- Execute effective and methodical monitoring
- Keep management informed of any issues
These are the required qualifications...
- Must hold an active in scope SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain Interim SECRET eligibility prior to start. (US Citizenship required)
- Must hold a HS diploma with a minimum of 6 years related experience or AS +4, or BA +2, or MS.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.