If you're interested in being a part of an extraordinary mission, working with our customer who runs the DoD’s largest supercomputing centers and operating some of the most powerful supercomputers in the world, we could use your experience and enthusiasm! You will be providing your information security expertise to ensure DoD scientists have reliable access to these critical resources. You will be directly supporting the warfighter.
All of your work will be performed on customer site at the Army Core of Engineers Engineering Research and Development Center (ERDC), Vicksburg, MS and an Interim Secret Clearance is required to begin work on the program.
So, what will you be doing in this role?
- Support the DoD Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF), operations security (OPSEC), physical security, industrial security, and information security programs at the AFRL DSRC
- Ensure compliance with the HPCMP and DSRC Computer Security (COMPUSEC) programs in accordance with Government Directives
- Prepare for and participate in security audits or inspections using eMASS or current system to meet requirements for DoD 8500.10 current version.
- Implement and track status of all DoD IAVM and vendor security bulletins.
- Inspect DSRC assets, including HPC systems maintained by 3rd party vendors, for compliance with cybersecurity/IA policy and accomplish corrective action. Provide results to ISSM monthly.
- Assemble and document the artifacts for RMF in the preparation of Approving Official Assessment and Authorization packages.
- Maintain a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for any non-compliant issues.
- Promote cybersecurity awareness.
- Track compliance with TASKORDs from the CSSP.
- Assist in debugging networking issues for customers at any classification level. Protect information in accordance with OPSEC and information security policies
- Ensure proper handling of classified information
- Perform physical security functions in accordance with secure facilities operating policies and procedures
- Adopt the DSRCs’ computer incident response plans and support incident responses in accordance with the Incident Response Plans (IRPs).
These are the required qualifications...
- Must hold an active in scope Top Secret clearance prior to start. (US Citizenship required)
- Must hold a HS diploma with a minimum of 6 years related experience or AS +4, or BA +2, or MS.
- Must hold current DOD 8570 IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) prior to start.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.