The Defense Group Business Development Operations is looking for a Sr Business Development Manager - Defense Win Plan Lead.
This individual is responsible for increasing the quality of the Defense Group captures and proposals by ensuring Win Plan adherence and performing process improvement activities.
- Active participation in Collaboration Sessions and Decision Points (PNP, BNB, BAR) by providing critical and constructive feedback to capture teams.
- Facilitating Why We Win Workshops that result in a clear understanding of the customer’s evaluation criteria and the Leidos strategy to provide a discriminating solution.
- Defense gate review scheduling for Group and Corporate ATO opportunities.
- Capture Insight Check maintenance, enhancements and analysis to provide feedback to capture teams and BD leadership.
- Post delivery and post award Lessons learned facilitator for all Group and Corporate ATO opportunities.
- Communication with the entire Defense BD team via the monthly Defense BD Working Group and the BD Hot Off the Press emails.
- Hands on participation in color reviews for select Group and Corporate ATO proposals and EN responses.
- Custodian of the Defense BD Prism page as well as select folders in the Defense BD Vector site.
- Special process improvement projects to increase Defense Group PWin and overall capture efficiencies.
- Requires a BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Expert understanding of the Leidos business development process
- Expert experience with the Leidos Win Plan
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and competitive edge
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Ability to Work in Team
- Ability to work under pressure
- 7 years of Capture Management or Business Development experience
- Major in Business, Marketing, STEM or related discipline
- Knowledge and experience in the US Government's procurement process
- Knowledge of Government Contractor’s proposal process and development
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $139,750.00 - $215,000.00 - $290,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.