Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our veterans? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled and adaptable EHR/EMR Project Manager to support a program in Vienna, VA. This position will work supporting our $4.3 billion DOD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program, providing the modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. Leidos, along with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR system that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. This is one of the most exciting, cutting-edge programs that you can be a part of with Team Leidos. Our solutions will improve the quality of healthcare for some 10 million military personnel and their families. Let talk about how good it feels when you know you are making that kind of difference!!
DHMSM EHR/EMR Project Managers are responsible for managing, execution, ongoing tracking, and reporting of a wide variety of projects during the DHMSM’s implementations to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Tasks include managing project implementation through planning, design, development, testing, conversion and in limited go live events
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provide project management and some oversight to the management of MHS GENESIS (Cerner Millennium) capabilities implementation.
- Develops and/or manages project work plans to include DHMSM business cases, pitches, schedule development and maintenance, milestones, critical paths, resource effort, resource requirements, capability requirements, risk documentation and mitigation, drives project deliverables, and project communications. Successfully leading meetings, creating presentations, agendas, minutes, and documenting decisions, action items.
- Creates, prioritizes and delivers on key initiatives and DHMSM strategy.
- Prepare and conduct presentations, to include contracted deliverables, to senior level program leadership, customer PMO and government leadership.
- Leads project planning sessions with project resources, which could include program leadership, customer PMO and government leadership.
- Resolves or assists in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Identifies and manages inter and intra-project dependencies.
- Manages geographically dispersed team members.
- Manage projects support elements to include the following:
- Cyber EHR system interface configuration/implementation and operation
- Commercial and DOD release management methodologies
- Requirement’s interpretation and decomposition
- Engineering and design
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain an ADP IT-II Public Trust Clearance based on the minimum of a Tier 3 investigation. Federal Government requirement.
- Strong analytical skills to include the understanding and documentation of business/clinical/Revenue Cycle processes.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal presentation.
- Demonstrates effective communication with senior management, clinical, administrative, revenue cycle and operational customers, and vendors.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, and work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical and operational experience (IT personnel, Cyber/Security, Engineers, Developers, Testing, Training, Clinical, Financial SMEs, etc.).
- Ability to provide leadership and promote teamwork.
- Ability to manage project implementation teams and individuals and monitors the deliverables of each team to ensure milestone and on-budget completion.
HOW TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- PMI PMP certification.
- Cerner or other EMR implementation and/or support experience.
- Experience managing projects within complex, enterprise wide, large-scale implementations.
- Experience with large, complex government implementations.
- Clinical and/or technical Revenue Cycle background and successful EHR/EMR implementation experience.
- Hospital system, acute care and ambulatory implementation experience.
- Familiarity with DOD communications/customs/processes.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.