QTCM - Who We Are and What We do:
We apply a customized, systematic operational workflow to administer independent medical examinations and associated services. This workflow is supported by a secure information technology and achieves extraordinary quality, timeliness, cost-effectiveness and customer service goals. We believe in efficiency which is why our business is based on a one-stop shop approach. We provide the following:
- Vision services and tonometry
- Population health screening, surveys, and surveillance
- Wellness services
- Health promotion
- Immunization / vaccinations
- Diagnostic and laboratory testing
- Occupational health
- Medical consultation
- Medical record/peer reviews
- Force health protection services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of The Contracts Procurement
• Overseeing the administration of QTC’s contracting and procurement systems and databases
• Developing, designing and implementing process and system improvements
• Designing and producing reports and analyses on contracting and procurement activities including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Drafting and negotiating simple and complex contracts
• Preparing bids, RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs for procurement activities
• Coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders to manage and complete contracting and procurement activities
• Creating and maintaining contract and procurement documentations in QTC’s systems and databases
• Handling sourcing, procurement, and contracting activities
• Conducting market research of vendors, pricing, quotes and other such information
• Managing procurement and contracts-related projects
• Training end-users on QTC contracting and procurement systems and databases
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Superior verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Superior analytical, planning and problem solving skills.
• Deep understanding of contracting and procurement practices.
• Proficient in managing systems and databases.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office products and other professional software systems.
• Willing to work in a high-paced, high-volume, and paperless environment.
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
• Juris Doctor degree or certification in contracts management or related field
• 7 to 10 years of relevant experience
• Experience with contracting and procurement activities
• Experience with process management and improvement
• Experience with Project Management
• Experience with developing and generating reports and analyses
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.