The Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opportunity for a Division Senior Business Operations Finance Manager in our Gaithersburg Maryland location. This is an exciting opportunity to support the FAA mission. ERAM is a multibillion-dollar system development program that provides infrastructure and En Route Automation capabilities to the FAA to support next generation air traffic systems.
Join our team as we continue to partner with FAA to manage, secure, and develop NextGen enhancements to support the FAA mission.
The Senior Business Operations Finance Manager is responsible for advising line management on all financial aspects of their organizational unit including developing and driving financial forecasts and analyzing the organizations revenue and costs. Duties may include interpreting operating results as they affect the financial aspects of the business, evaluating and approving expenditure decisions, identifying operational risk factors that may impact the business performance of the organization and presenting key business insights and recommendations to achieve the organization’s current and future goals. Other duties include making specific recommendations which will result in cost reduction and both profit and process improvements.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for financial performance of the operating unit to include Annual Operating Plan, monthly forecasts, and FP&A activities.
• Managing a team of business finance professional staff to ensure contractual compliance, cost management, budget development and proposal support.
• Establishment/tracking of indirect rates and expenses (recent consolidation of OH rates and sharing of OH by multiple programs resulting in more competitive bids.).
• Manage EVM team and contract deliverables
• Work closely with business development, capture management, and pricing teams on new business strategy, cost volume reviews, and preparation of cash flow for Executive briefings External and internal customer interface.
• Month-end closings and variance/trend analyses
• Cash management/Capex
• Deliverables: Estimate at Completion (EACs), quarterly financial status reviews (QFSR), monthly and quarterly business reviews (IPR, QPR).
• Requires a Bachelors of Arts or Science or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally, has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
• Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
• Must have Government contracting experience leading and managing large financial operations or portfolios
• Experience in EVM processes and deliverables
• Experience with Technical Accounting
• Experience in managing balance sheet and cash application metrics
• Experience in managing invoice processes
• Create new financial models and metrics to help manage IT service businesses and our IT infrastructure assets
• Program Finance Experience including Incentive Fee Management
• Proven experience in working and communicating business cases, variance analysis, and evaluating cost benefit models
• Experience with Cost Point, Fusion, Cobra
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.