Leidos is looking for a Sr. Cyber Operational Planning Infrastructure Assessor to work at DISA Field Office Europe on our GSM-O II Contract supporting the Mission Assurance Division. The Division’s objective is to reduce risk to Strategic Mission by identifying and assessing assets and vulnerabilities to DISA provided mission critical infrastructure, ensuring availability and reliability to the Combatant Commands, Services, Agencies, and Mission Partners. The Program provides support that identifies and assesses the commercial infrastructure that is essential to DODIN operations, and determines threats and vulnerabilities to such infrastructure.
- Support the analysis of intelligence by DoD, Intelligence Agencies, law enforcement or other Gov Agencies for threats, vulnerabilities, and risks to the DoDIN systems and hardware directly impacting the capabilities provided to DoD.
- Monitoring and analyzing strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments within key countries and derive
- Create capability based reports.
- Complete after action reports.
- Apply threat and vulnerability assessment techniques to support physical and cyber critical infrastructure protection.
- Document the systems and networks connecting equipment types.
- Identify new and emerging capabilities and identify vulnerabilities and threats to the infrastructure and germane systems and hardware.
- Assist in annual Task Critical Asset listing validation and report write up
- Identifies the different priority plans within DoD and address the communications/Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence (C4I) requirements.
- Report development, risk mitigation analysis and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) initiatives.
- Ability to communicate with senior executive leadership regarding matters of strategic importance to DISA
- Develop exercise inputs, scenarios, and objectives to validate Mission Assurance findings and mitigation solutions.
- Must have an active DoD active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in DoD Network IT experience
- Must be able to travel 35% to support Physical infrastructure assessments or Cyber Infrastructure analysis and provide a written trip report within 72 hours of return.
- Experience writing white papers and assessments on topics related to physical infrastructure and or cyber infrastructure and/or mission assurance.
- Experience with physical cyber.
- Current Security+, Net+ or Equivalent Certification.
- Degree in Cybersecurity, IT, or a related technical field.
- Experience in one of the following areas: Tech Control Facility, DoD IT Node Management, SATCOM.
- Ability to support the development of technical deliverables.
- Ability to apply threat and vulnerability assessment techniques to support critical infrastructure protection.
- Ability to support the analysis of threats, vulnerabilities, and risks to the DoDIN systems and hardware directly impacting the capabilities.
- Ability to identify new and emerging capabilities and identify vulnerabilities and threats to the infrastructure and germane systems and hardware.
- Familiar with Critical Infrastructure Protection and/or Mission Assurance Knowledge.
- Familiar with GS-2210; Information Technology Management Series and/or GS-0391; Telecommunications Specialist Series.
- Familiar with topology maps.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.