Leidos is seeking a talented Information Assurance Professional (IAP) to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. The IAP will be responsible for supporting our Collateral Classified Information System Program and reports to the Regional Information Assurance Director. This role will provide direct support to all aspects of classified information system security compliance at the Colorado Springs location. The IAP primary duties will consist of:
- Under the direction of the Information Systems Security Manager provide support to ensure classified processing is performed within established standards.
- Assist with auditing information systems and other Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) tasks
- Managing user access, roles, and permissions IAW established standards
- Under the direction of the ISSM assist with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization process to include developing and maintaining artifacts for the IS Body of Evidence (BoE).
- Ensuring Configuration Management (CM) of all associated hardware, software, and security relevant functions is maintained and documented.
- Perform system vulnerability scans, implement DISA SITG, and other information system configuration tasks
- Perform test/evaluation of required technical security controls including performing certification tests and periodic inspections of information systems.
- Assist with classified spills/incident response or other security-related incidents.
- Provide information system account management (create, maintain, delete), assign user roles, perform password reset, and group management.
- Perform initial system setup & configuration of new hardware. Provide break/fix support for existing workstations, servers, switches, and routers.
- Provide peripheral hardware (printers, scanners, FAX, etc) support.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
- A relevant BS degree with 2 - 4 years of applicable Information Assurance or System Administration experience is required.
- Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in development of technical documentation to include artifacts required to support Assessment & Authorization (A&A) under the Risk Management Framework
- Experience with DCSA A&A process
- Candidate must demonstrate experience interpreting and applying government security regulations such as NIST, NISPOM, JSIG, ICDs to information systems while performing basic troubleshooting methods, risk management, and information system security principles on a routine basis.
- Computing Environment (CE) certificate or certification in Windows, Linux, or similar IT technology, as defined in DoDM 8570.01, is required.
- Candidate will be required to obtain an approved DoDD 8140 (DoD 8570.01) IAT I within 6 months of hire
- Experience in the implementation and sustainment of SIPRNet and COMSEC is required.
- Experience with security configurations across multiple operating systems in various environments, to include Windows, Linux, UNIX, utilizing Active Directory/Group Policy, Centrify, etc. is required.
- Candidate must be highly organized and self-motivated with excellent documentation skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Candidate should be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members at all levels.
- Some travel is required, expected to be up to 20%, and must be able to support travel and occasional off hour field work.
- Candidate must be a resident of the Colorado Springs, CO area or willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs, CO area.
- Must have significant hands-on experience implementing security, hardware, software, and network components
- Ability to work independently within a schedule and with little direction
- Advanced DoDM 8570 certification
- Experience with DoD customers and their requirements, primarily the US Army.
- Experience in any of the following roles: Cloud Security, Identity & Access Management, Platform Security, Network Security and Operational Technology Security
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.