The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an All Source Instructor at Joint Base Lewis McChord WA on the G-37 Training Readiness and Exercise Support Services program supporting US Army INSCOM.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Accountable for creating, editing, managing, and maintaining lesson plans, workshops, practical exercises, testable material (test bank), full Training Support Packages (TSPs), and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Synchronize input from the DIG community
- Assist in the development, execution, updates, and continual evolution of the DISMG and training trajectory courses through working groups, emerging technologies, and AAR reviews
- Accountable for instructing, providing instruction assistance, and appropriate scenario development for all courses under the DISMG portfolio
- Facilitates training and instruction in large and small group settings
- Supports exercises and training in a variety of instructional environments to include classrooms, MIT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), video-teleconferences, virtual training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments
- Must attend and graduate DISFC, GEP, and DISMG within 90 days
- At least 10 years of related experience or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related field and at least 6 years of related experience. Additional years of relevant experience, training, and/or certifications may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possesses an active TS/SCI clearance
- Ability to support development of an operational approach for the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), as identified in ADRP 5.0
- Proficiency in DCGS-A or DIS software applications, including Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree, and Google Earth
- At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as an MOS 35F (All-Source Analyst) DCGS-A or DIS All-Source Analyst or equivalent experience as an All-Source Analyst on DCGS-A or DIS
- Working knowledge of the DCGS-A or DIS Enterprise
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
This position has a salary range of $80,000 - $85,000.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.