The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations, maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). Supporting the SENS3 management team, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage complex interdisciplinary projects related to Voice and Video infrastructure
- Lead refresh or new architectural projects to enhance or project future architecture
- Gather technical requirements to enhance all voice and video services for DHS
- Manage all O&M incident tickets and their resolution related to full room VTC
- Manage and coordinate all work with subordinate companies associated with SENS3 with regard to full room VTC work
- Manage complex interdisciplinary projects capability of development, gap analysis, and process integration internal to DHS and with IC, OGA, and DOD partners
- Independently leads projects and system engineering efforts that span multiple staff area’s while balancing competing customer requirements and managing limited resources
- Develops, coordinates, and presents executive level information, decision, mission, and staff briefings
- Candidate may provide user level maintenance support for VTC and multi-media systems and operate video conferences
- Provide support for CMS and JWICS infrastructure
- Periodic inspection and testing of conference rooms
- Test and maintain interconnectivity gateways with OGA voice/video infrastructure
- Knowledge of Remedy and ServiceNow products and have an understanding of networks as well as voice/video equipment
- BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Experience conducting equipment installation, testing, and communication
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in coordinating problem resolution and working across IT functional areas
- Proven ability to manage multiple task/events simultaneously and deliver on time
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment
- 2+ Years of experience working A/V equipment, secure video teleconferencing (SVTC), Voice Over IP (VOIP) and/or network and infrastructure equipment.
- Experience providing operational support for all voice/video and network environments.
- DHS Experience
- CCVP Certification
- CCNA/CCNP Certification
- Microsoft Certification
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist)
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.