Leidos has a career opening for a Network Operations Center Support Analyst in Scott AFB, IL.
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the Department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD Information Network (DoDIN) operations and incident management support.
- This position is responsible for monitoring the entire lifecycle of trouble tickets.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of high visibility customer ticket.
- Analyze status of tickets and verify next action is clear and concise.
- Monitor ticket queue to ensure contract performance goals are met.
- Design reports to track and identify trends within the ticketing system.
- Utilize report data to identify and correct non-compliant tickets.
- Review and validate tickets are following published processes to include templates, notifications, and updating timelines.
- Coordinate and assign daily workload to technicians for resolution of incidents.
- Complete synopsis of incidents to government when requested.
- Provide pass down of high interest incidents to oncoming Network Operations Center Support Analysts.
- Consolidate list of scheduled maintenances and provide to technicians on shift.
- Collaborate with leads in all functional areas to restore services to customers.
- Provide situational awareness updates to both customer and contract leadership for all high visibility issues and tickets.
- Be available to the customer to answer any informational requests.
- Support Field Service Engineers in accordance with published work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- High School diploma and 1-3 yrs. of related experience.
- Able to work in a shift work environment - 24x7 operation.
- General understanding of Network Terminologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
--Fully adjudicated Secret Clearance required before start date.
- DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE).
- ITIL Foundations certification
- 1-3 yrs customer service or call center experience
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $36,400.00 - $56,000.00 - $75,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.