Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Cyber Analysis Support Specialist (CASS) will serve on a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to US and DoD information networks. The Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts, across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Perform SIGINT serialized reporting styles, specifically assessment writing
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Researching and analyzing data using available and appropriate analytic tools.
- Perform risk and opportunity assessments through synthesis of information across intelligence disciplines and open-source information.
- Analyzing and assessing technical and operational vulnerabilities emerging technologies or operations, and determining risk to networks.
- Analyst will provide support and write tasking and collection requirements for specific signals intelligence collection systems.
- Develop an agile responsive strategy for coordinating and evaluating tasking of systems and sites.
- Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field 3 or more years of related experience or equivalent formal military training.
- In lieu of BS degree 6 or more years of directly related experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Work experience must include Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- CASS's with working experience and detailed technical reporting capabilities will get the highest priority
- Must have an understanding of the cyber environment and customer community.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
- Ability to Interface with the client, other intelligence community personnel as needed, to include briefing senior leaders.
- Experience with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Work experience with any of the following Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, MAUI or equivalents
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.