All of your work will be performed on customer site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and an Interim Secret Clearance is required to begin work on the program.
So, what are some of your responsibilities in this role?
- Leading a multi-discipline team at the Army Research Laboratory (ARL) DOD Supercomputing Resource Center (DSRC) at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- This team is responsible for delivering Supercomputing cycles and related services to users in the DOD High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP).
- Responsible for ensuring adequate staff for all center functions and providing ARL DSRC participants on program-wide efforts.
- Has daily communication with senior ARL DSRC government staff setting priorities, understanding gaps, and ensuring the technical team is meeting the center’s needs.
- Ensures all deliverables are met and are of the highest quality.
- Maintaining and reporting the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the center
- Assess/measure current values for all KPIs
- Work with customer counterpart to ensure consistent
- interpretation of results
- Publish the values in a monthly report
- Developing and implementing key technology innovations at the center and across the program
- Identify critical innovations and opportunities to improve
- services provided to the program users
- Develop Project plans for implementing these innovations
- Manage project team to ensure successful completion
- BA/BS and 12 years prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 years prior relevant experience
- Must hold an active in scope SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain Interim SECRET eligibility prior to start. (US Citizenship required)
- 7 years’ experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Five years’ experience managing on a DoD program
- Experience working with a large scale, highly technical customer
- Experience with the DoD HPCMP
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.