Leidos has an opportunity for a mid/senor-level Database Administrator (DBA) to support the CCDB Application on the EAMS Program. This position is located at HQ DIA, Washington D.C. The ideal candidate will be joining a small team and will share the knowledge, workload and the future for a mission critical application. Must be able to work on-site at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling AFB. Remote work not available for this position.
- The Consolidated Counterdrug Database is a centralized inter-agency vetted database focused on tracking global illicit drug movement. CCDB is utilized to evaluate the movement of cocaine (but not limited to) and to assess the performance of Counterdrug forces against that movement.
- The candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks to support the CCDB Program to include helping with day-to-day system administration of the network servers and associated hardware/ software. The candidate should have experience working in a team environment, demonstrate the ability to work independently, and possess the ability to work and communicate with the customer and technical staff at remote sites.
- Bachelor's degree (in a relevant field) with 10 years of related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Experience with Oracle administration
- Experience writing scripts in PowerShell
- Experience with installing application software in an operational environment
- Security+ Certification
- Must have an active security+ certification
- Clearance: Active DOD TS/SCI with specific polygraph.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Oracle DBA Administration
- Splunk Enterprise Admin experience
- AWS experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, thrives in team environments
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.