Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking candidates for our Task Flow and Process Manager opportunity at Fort Meade MD. This positions is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
The candidate’s primary duty will be to serve as the AFCO Task/Workflow Manager: Primary duties include:
- Assist the Director and staff to coordinate activities with subordinate units to help resolve issues, and ensure proper development, implementation and execution of policy and programs.
- Manage the customer’s formal tasking process, including tasking assignment, suspense requirements and task response.
- Respond to internal and external tasking, including identifying discrepancies and ensuring documentation is sufficient for decision making.
- Interact with customer’s staff to coordinate, develop, and process timely responses to internal and external formal tasking requests for information (RFI).
- Responsible for assigned Special Projects with impact at all levels where one or multiple functions are involved. Ensure effective communication, action management, and assigned special project outcomes in support of executive priorities and goals.
- Organize project team efforts, develop and recommend proposals for improvement and resolve integration issues.
In addition to primary duties as the AFCO Task and Workflow manager, the candidate may perform activities as an Executive Assistant to the AFCO Senior Staff. These activities will not come at the expense of primary duties. Additional Duties include :
- Performing a variety of complex and senior executive level administrative duties with minimal supervision in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies
- Executing independent decisions within established guidelines, and performing a full range of administrative services, including organizing the Director’s calendar.
- TS/SCI cleared with current Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and 15 + years of related experience OR a Masters Degree and 10 years of experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu if a degree.
- Experience either as a Project Analyst , Project Coordinator or Project Manager is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with managing or responding to formal taskings from senior government or military leadership or HHQ
- Experience with performing US Cyber Command (USCC), Air Force Cyber, or the Air Force Services
- Cryptologic Component and national agency enterprise missions
- Knowledge of Air Force ISR or Cyberspace policy directives and guidance
- Masters Degree preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience working with the national intelligence community and supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Experience as an executive officer or executive assistant
- Knowledge Management experience
- SharePoint Administration experience .
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.