The Leidos Civil NISC IV program has an opening for an Environmental Occupational Safety & Health (EOSH) Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Facility Services Division AMP-100. This position will support project management activities for the FAA including independent project management of projects as well as planning operations support to assist the customer in the implementation and integration of the NAS Modernization Program at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC).
This position requires an EOSH Analyst who will:
- Conduct input and analysis of energy, environmental safety, and health data. This includes initial analysis of data and conducting manual adjustments to improve the quality of raw data.
- Assist in the development of flat files for use by Tableau for energy, EOSH data, and associated programs.
- Conduct quality control and data correction for EOSH data to improve data integrity and consistency. This also includes developing methods to identify data outlines and correcting data outliners.
- Send AMP-100 equipment for calibration and maintain calibration information in the Facility Management database (ARCHIBUS).
- Input information into Facility Management database (ARCHIBUS).
- Maintain training documentation and provide to AMP training coordinator.
- Input class rosters, scheduled training classes, and course completions into eLMS.
- Track budget expenditures and coordinate/schedule onsite visits for safety glasses and safety shoe vendors.
- Set up and maintain yearly files according to regulations. Participate in audits to verify compliance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards and policies.
- Prepare Telecommunications Work Order requests and Service Requests for personnel moves and construction activities. Follow through with status reports.
- Ensure effective management of assigned agency property (security badges, key cards, & master keys, etc.). Ensure internal control through validating property assigned by conducting property inventories periodically and determines proper disposal process.
- Handle communication dissemination, provide data and/or written analyses, and discuss status of assignments. In some specialties, may have contact with customers and other external parties on routine matters such as gathering information, explaining regulations, and discussing the customer's situations.
- BA degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Must have experience managing projects and teams. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Microsoft Project.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills necessary to interact with Senior level management, as well as foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and coworkers.
- Must be able to multi-task, tracking project schedule development, project control, risk management practices/issues, and project documentation processing/archiving between multiple teams simultaneously.
- Experience in Tableau.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile Processes.
- Experience with preparing briefing packages for Senior level management.
- Previous experience as a team member supporting operations in FAA programs.
- Work, manage, and maintain information stored in PRISM or CASTLE financial systems and additional programs.
- Experience managing data in the Archibus system.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards and policies, a plus.
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.