Looking for an exciting opportunity to make an impact as a Technical Recruiter?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) is seeking a Technical Recruiter who will be responsible for performing full life cycle recruiting and sourcing for various technical positions.
- Interface directly with candidates regarding programs, career opportunities, position expectations, and compensation and benefits.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and various HR professionals with developing position requirements, mapping positions to appropriate job classifications, making salary recommendations based on internal and market tools, negotiating offers, and guiding candidates through the Talent Acquisition life cycle.
- Develop relationships with company leaders and employees in order to better understand 1901 Group’s customer engagement and support models
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to develop detailed sourcing strategies for positions in the emerging technologies market
- Participate in continuing education in order to stay abreast of updates to OFCCP/EEOC regulations and work to ensure 1901 Group remains compliant
- Provide insight and recommendations for recruitment process enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field and 8+ years of recruiting experience (additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in sourcing/reviewing resumes, screening candidates, and negotiating offers
- Strong networking and selling skills for technical positions
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. – Workday, Jobvite, BrassRing, etc.)
- Resourceful and proactive with coming up to speed on new requirements, capturing relevant details from hiring managers and others involved with the staffing process
- Results oriented and not afraid to take initiative, organized, innovative, resourceful, high-level integrity and ethics and sense of urgency to deliver quality services
- Computer skills with MS Office to include Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- US Citizenship required
- Candidates who live in the Southwest Virginia region are preferred as they may be asked to participate in meetings/presentations at our Operations Center and attend networking/hiring events in and around Blacksburg, VA
- Candidates who have staffing agency experience preferred
Who Are We?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) prides itself on looking ahead of our competitors for the next wave of IT trends. We provide our employees with training and development opportunities, preparing them for upcoming technical challenges.
With primary office locations in Blacksburg and Reston, VA, our teams support customers from across the United States. Our innovative IT as-a Service delivery model is supported by industry certifications that ensure quality and efficient IT solutions.
We are transforming the delivery of IT services through the use of enterprise managed services that leverage the cloud to securely monitor, manage, and optimize complex IT environments.
The history of automation is what inspired the name of our company. 1901 was the year that another disruptive technology changed the world: the assembly line. Leveraging skills and materials in an efficient manner within a repeatable process that quadrupled output applies to IT services today.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.