At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
The Airborne Solutions Operation within the Defense Group, currently has a dynamic job opportunity for a Full Motion Video/ Intelligence Analyst, located several OCONUS areas.
• a combination of intelligence requirements ranging from standard Intelligence products to developing high suspense, actionable intelligence products
• working 12-hour shifts on a rotating schedule, supporting 24/7 operations to include SURGE support.
• communicating analytical assessments clearly and distinctly, both written and orally, and present analysis products
• working in a fast paced environments that requires team interaction and coordination of efforts
• utilizing GEOINT production tools and methodology to summarize activity, analyze data, and provide accurate GEOINT products to customers
• compiling intelligence materials for use in briefings to high-level government personnel
• 1-3rd phase imagery analysis, imagery product production, intelligence systems architecture and evaluation of procedures, processes, techniques, and methodologies
Day to Day activities also include:
Successful candidate must be able to conduct all-source research, analyze & build fused intelligence products to develop pattern-of-life (PoL) analysis. It is desired that all candidates have operational and tactical level intelligence experience to include knowledge in the fields of HVI targeting, intelligence systems, and geospatial systems. Analysts will be expected to produce detailed analytical/FUSED products, PoL and target comparisons/descriptions. In addition to airborne FMV, all candidates must be familiar with and capable of exploiting conventional imagery forms such as, but not limited to, commercial satellite imagery and National Technical Means (NTM).
• High School diploma and a minimum of six (6) years of FMV/GEOINT exploitation experience; or BA/BS and 2 plus years CURRENT (Within 3 Years) ISR FMV experience
• Solid understanding of input/output/flow of information in C5ISR environment
• Experience working with subcontractors in a Department of Defense environment
• Prior experience deploying to CONUS/OCONUS locations either as military or contractor capacity
• Knowledge of military operations, acronyms
• Type a minimum 35wpm without looking at the keyboard
• Familiar with Internet Relay Chat Client (mIRC)
• Candidate must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a screen
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasked work environment
• Experienced in FMV/Intelligence tradecraft, exploitation tools, and theater specific cultural familiarization
• Input data accurately of exploited FMV collection by sensors on ISR platforms, to include incorporating OSINT, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)/ Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), and SIGINT information into Intelligence Products.
• Produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution
• Experienced in intelligence operations focusing on the TCPED (Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination) process
• Excellent decision-making, verbal/written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform intelligence analysis of tactics, platform capabilities/vulnerabilities, sensors, weapons, aviation, naval, ground and insurgency threats.
• Ability to perform intelligence analysis to identify, expose, and exploit terrorist/insurgent planning, operations, vulnerabilities, develop Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP’s) using the intelligence analysis performed to establish indications and warning of adversary’s intent.
• Ability to perform intelligence analysis of foreign naval air, surface, undersea warfare and/or naval infantry/amphibious/expeditionary forces operations to include, but not limited to: exercises, tactics, platforms, sensors, strategy and doctrine, weapons and readiness.
• Ability to perform intelligence analysis of maritime activities and assets to include, but not limited to: merchant vessels, cargo movements, fisheries/marine resources, territorial seas and related claims, crime/piracy, transloading, counterintelligence, counternarcotic, counter-proliferation, offshore infrastructure and strategic maritime trade.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Candidate must possess either an active TS/SCI, a TS clearance with a current SSBI, or eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
• Candidates must adhere to all military and CONUS medical requirements.
• Your agreement to work a 12hr flexible, rotating schedule (days/nights, weekends, and holidays)
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.