Leidos' Corporate Internal Audit Department currently has an opening for an Associate IT Auditor located in Reston VA. In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for planning and performing information systems, operational, internal control, corporate compliance, and SOX 404 audits.
- Participate in and/or conducts Information Technology audits, Sarbanes-Oxley Reviews, investigations, and other operational/compliance audits, ranging from detailed testing to evaluating and establishing audit scopes.
- Evaluate processes and controls and draft management comments and recommendations.
- Participate in the modification/development of audit programs.
- Take responsibility for overall completion of assigned audit areas of engagements, from planning to wrap-up.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of technology standards and components.
- Use audit programs as a guide for performing audit, while modifying audit procedures to meet circumstances of individual audit, given the auditee’s systems, the inherent risk, and Internal Audit objectives.
- Provide recommendations to improve overall audit efficiency and offers potential solutions to engagement problems, such as time overruns, client obstacles, etc.
- Identify potential audit issues by considering impact of exceptions and assessing related risk; Determines whether further investigation is necessary and develops sound conclusions as to their significance.
- Take initiative to develop in-depth knowledge of the company and the operations of the business unit being audited.
- Use time wisely by prioritizing tasks according to risk and manages/completes multiple and/or complex engagement responsibilities.
- Work independently, bringing assignments to completion with minimal supervision.
- Facilitate a team environment, both during fieldwork and while in the office, providing guidance to staff with less seniority, and assists superiors with their tasks.
- Effectively communicate with auditee, peers, subordinates, and management, both orally and in writing.
- Lead and participate in performing risk assessments and developing the annual audit plan.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related disciplines and 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Hands-on experience with general controls reviews and experience performing application reviews or process reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and oral communications.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance as needed.
- Dual major in Computer Science or MIS and Accounting.
- Consulting or “Big4” experience is a plus.
- Experience working on Government Contracting engagements is a plus.
- Experience performing HIPAA, PCI or FISMA assessments.
- Possess or successfully working toward CISA Certification is a plus.
- FAMILIARITY with one or more of the following technologies is required: Workday Human Resources, Oracle Database, Red Hat, Linux, Active Directory, Windows, J2EE, network / internet security, SQL server database, Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Cognos, OBIEE, virtualization / cloud computing, computer forensics, Sage.
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.