The Ports and Borders Service Program Manager (PM) is responsible for ensuring the service team adheres to our service contract agreements while communicating and leading the team to achieve our metric goals. Service PM’s increase efficiency in all aspects of service operations such as service technician on-site response times, parts requisitioning, and quality of system repairs/maintenance.
The Service Program Manager will perform the following:
- Lead the proposal preparation and approval actions for proposal submittal.
- Commit to the technical, cost and schedule as defined in the proposal and final contract.
- Communicate contract requirements to functional teams via regular project meetings.
- Monitor and report program EAC, as well as agreed upon technical, cost, schedule, contract, and customer satisfaction metrics at program reviews.
- Manage daily contract activities and requirements.
- Ensure project revenue recognition and profitability are timely and in concert with the departments financial plan.
- Coordinate and monitor all program activities related to Leidos, our business partners and third parties involved.
- Coordinate and monitor the customer furnished requirements.
- Support customer acceptance of equipment during both warranty and service contract transitions.
- Upon transition to product support, monitor product system field reliability to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Day to day POC with the customer for active contracts.
- Support account manager in customer related marketing activities.
- Combined 4+ years experience doing project/program management and interfacing with service teams.
- Previous experience with non-intrusive scanning/ inspection equipment performing field service work.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and hold a valid state driver’s license
- Spanish Bilingual
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.