Leidos is searching for candidates for an upcoming opening for a Senior Non-Kinetic Training Specialist at Offutt AFB, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Candidates must already possess a TS/SCI in order to be considered.
- Prepare training curriculum and training materials with focus on Non-Kinetic Operations, Information Operations, and/or Informational Warfare with a focus on Joint Space, Cyber, Intelligence, Information Operations, and Electronic Warfare platform integration.
-Provide instruction/training to military, civilian personnel, and other contractors who perform instructional duties to military members WRT Non-Kinetic Operations (NKO) integration with space, cyber, Electronic Spectrum (ES) integration.
- Revise the training materials, as needed, when new capabilities are released to ensure training materials are up-to-date.
- Assist with AOR certification courseware development
- Assist with development of ACC/16AF policies and programs in Information Operations/Warfare disciplines
- Update ACC and 55th Wing Syllabi, Job Qualification Standards and Training Task Lists records as required
- Assist in developing Joint Force and Joint Partner Non-Kinetic and Informational Warfare Operations training plans and courseware to support US national defense agreements
-Conduct site visits to assist with new topics and create courseware accordingly
-Make applicable changes and updates to courseware as needed
-Provide input in detailing accomplishments and issues in performance of task.
- TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-12 years of relevant experience. (Experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Experience with ISR platforms and their capabilities- flown on the EC-130H or RC-135
- Experience assisting and/or facilitating a course for experienced professionals and adult learners
- Ability to deliver effective oral presentations and prepare written course materials that clearly convey learning objectives and relevant course content
- Ability to be flexible and work as a team
- Ability to work in Joint Force and Joint Partner environment
- Experience in planning Red Flag or Weapons School exercises
- Experience with Operations Center, including AOC, OC, WOC, or TOC.
- USAF Weapons School, School of Advanced Military Studies, Joint Advanced Warfighting School or other equivalent school graduate
-Experience in Cyber, Space or EW).
-Experience in planning or executing Operational Plans (OPLANs) or other contingency operations
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.