The Manager will be responsible for monitoring compliance against requirements, reporting issues and working to identify remediation options / solutions. The Manager will oversee the CIS Resilience program and will provide advice regarding structure and changes to policies and procedures to strengthen Leidos’ compliance posture. Successful candidates will have excellent communication, leadership, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment.
- Define and communicate cybersecurity resilience and compliance priorities
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications pertinent to cybersecurity resilience and security activities
- Review and maintain programs’ IT Policies and Procedures to ensure compliance with NIST Cybersecurity Framework, IT Command Media, and LBF. Maintain mapping diagrams to Leidos policy, procedures, work instructions and Prism pages.
- Ensure that Leidos information systems and facilities can return to daily operations as quickly as possible after an unforeseen event.
- Help develop, maintain, evaluate and implement policies and procedures in line with both business requirements and national and international legislative changes
- Maintain the Cybersecurity Awareness and Training which includes Anti-Phishing, CyberCOACH, CyberCOACH Annual Assessment and Securing for Success
- Conduct regular communication in support of creating a thriving culture of continuous cyber security best practices.
- Work with Line, Cyber and IT personnel to ensure awareness and alignment of ongoing industry and best practice compliance obligations.
- Document and maintain the system risk resilience methodology, the system risk management policies and the information security policy and standards
- Ensure that cyber related training and awareness has been delivered for all relevant Leidos stakeholders
- Proactively track, challenge and drive to closure all Cybersecurity owned issues (e.g. audit findings) and maintain oversight of IT’s control environment
- Proactively manage the gaps identified during security testing activities through established resilience to drive remediation of gaps and track to closure.
- Define KPIs to measure enterprise-wide security effectiveness
- Oversee the establishment of continuous cybersecurity control maturity improvement priorities and monitor progress
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a related field
- The candidate must have 8+ years of experience that aligns to the duties and responsibilities of this position
- 3+ years of experience with leading and performing information security assessments and compliance audits following common security frameworks, e.g., NIST, SANS20, CERT-RMM
- Experience with security policy development, metrics capture and analysis, security education, risk analysis and compliance testing, and project management
- Excellent communication with business and technical staff
- Experience with activities to include system security plans, contingency plans, incident response plans, configuration management plans, security control requirements and assessments, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and training requirements consistent with common frameworks e.g., NIST
- Experience developing Cybersecurity training and education programs
- Experience with PCI, PII, and HIPAA regulations and remediation
- Certification(s): Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- Knowledge of existing Leidos IT and CIS systems
- Knowledge of SOX Compliance
- Secret Clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.