Leidos is actively hiring for a Supply Administration and Operations Analyst to help provide support to US Marine Corps Forces Central Command (MARCENT) Logistics Directorate (G-4) in Tampa, FL.
The Supply Administration and Operations Analyst will be responsible for technical research functions for customer inquiries, multimedia data entry, scanning and retrieval system functions, generation of routine reports, and requisition and procurement processing. Responsible for providing support at all levels for MARCENT stateside and overseas assets.
Provide support to US Marine Corps Forces Central Command (MARCENT) Logistics Directorate (G-4). Responsible for technical research functions for customer inquiries, multimedia data entry, scanning and retrieval system functions, generation of routine reports, and requisition and procurement processing. Responsible for providing support at all levels for MARCENT stateside and overseas assets.
- Maintain the permanent record and account for equipment through Global Combat Support System- Marine Corps (GCSS-MC).
- Perform applicable budget formulation, execution, and review functions for future, current, and expired fiscal years.
- Track all activities/programs through Defense Agency Initiative (DAI) that will have a financial impact on the organization.
- Conduct audits as directed and maintain an electronic filing system of all requirement paperwork.
- Identify and provide information to the comptroller on Unmatched Disbursements (UMDs) and Negative Unliquidated Obligations (NULOs) on error and exception listings.
- Solve data output interpretation problems and contact appropriate sources to resolve questionable areas.
- Ensure proper records and source documents supporting fund execution are maintained by appropriate activities.
- Provide weekly updates to the Responsible Officers and Supply Officer.
- Provide weekly reports on requirements and appropriate document transaction status.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) and associated automated systems.
- Expert knowledge of automated data processing software and systems used in support of daily supply operations.
- Current US Passport with the ability to travel and work overseas.
- Ability to work in a drug free environment and pass random urinalysis testing.
- Prior USMC Supply Administration and Operations Non-Commissioned Officer.
- Three or more years’ experience at a Component Command.
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.