Leidos has a Program Financial Analyst opening in support of the FAA Customer and the NISC Program. The successful candidate will support the weekly invoice review and substantiation process, track and report task order financials to the FAA customer, track and report on funding, and participate in the monthly Task Order Management reviews. Significant interface will be required with the Headquarter Area- RITES task order managers, contract management staff, project accountants, customer, senior technical personnel, project finance lead, as well as other functional organizations.
As part of the RITES Group the Program Financial Analyst Lead will:
- Help the F&BO team prepare a detailed and accurate monthly invoice for the FAA Customer. Provide thoughtful invoice substantiation and back-up support to delineate charges.
- Develop recommendations to improve invoice accuracy and cost substantiation for Labor and Other Direct Costs.
- Support the NISC F&BO team with the tracking of billing lags and journal entries. Monitor and resolve withheld invoice lines, including tracking down of required timecard corrections
- Help Task Order Manager with task order development and pricing activities.
- Participate in the weekly ODC & Travel Reconciliation process.
- Help with subcontractor cost tracking and funding
- Support the RITES Task Orders Managers in the tracking and reporting of the overtime to the FAA customer.
- Work with Task Order Managers to provide monthly ETC updates. Accuracy in forecasting is crucial for the FAA customer.
- Work with the Task Order Managers to provide Variance Explanations for monthly financial metrics.
- Monitor and address questions related to the financials on the NISC enterprise dashboard.
- Work with Task Order Managers on Work Authorization Documents “WAD” issuance. Ensure all employees charging the RITES Task Orders have valid WADs by performing weekly reconciliation.
- Assist Task Order Managers in tracking funding for each of the task orders. Work with the Subcontracts Management and Contract Management Teams to resolve funding issues.
- Present the Financial status to the RITES FAA customers.
- Set up charge numbers for the RITES Area Task Orders
- Track, reconcile and report billing lags for labor, travel, and other direct costs.
- Support the F&BO team with Purchase Card and Fedex Reconciliations
- Provide financial and program support to the RITES task order managers.
- Generate and submit weekly accounting journal entries for the program, including reclassification of overhead charges and travel charges.
- Assist with on boarding and off-boarding activities
- Support ad-hoc cost reporting and performance analysis.
Typical Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Information Management Systems or related degree.
- 2-4 years of prior relevant work experience
- Candidate must be able to perform functions such as financial planning, financial analysis, and general accounting. Must be able to extract data from multiple sources and effectively summarize the current financial position of the program.
- Candidate must have a comprehensive knowledge of the project finance field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments. This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analysis of multifaceted, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions.
- Candidate must be committed to customer service, be well organized, be able to plan and prioritize assignments, and be able to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, be courteous and professional.
- In order to be successful in this position, the candidate must have the ability to work with remote teams and in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must have proposed and implemented project/program improvements.
- Candidate must have a strong background in the entire Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, particularly in the development of formulas, v-look ups and macros.
- Candidate must demonstrate advanced analytical skills.
- Expertise with current Leidos financial policies, procedures and applications. Proficient with Leidos standard tools for project finance, such as Excel, Costpoint, Oracle Analytic Cloud, Fusion, etc.
- Experience in customer communication and financial presentations.
- Experience working in a Matrix Organizational structure
- Have or be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.