The Service Supply Chain Planner (Repairable) will be responsible for supporting the needs of the customers across the global install base. The Service Planner will maintain the reverse logistics of all field returns, trunk inventory and RMA products, as well as establishing a refurbishment process and coordinating the repair of materials at suppliers and within the factory locations.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the shipment of materials to support customer needs and requirements
- Partner with Engineering to identify field replacement units (FRUs) that can be refurbished and put back into inventory with a goal of reducing service costs
- Analyzing usage and install base information in order to forecast, and establishing and managing DC min/max stocking levels, including evaluating new FRUs,
- Work closely with Logistics Analyst to ensure 3PL part master have been updated when new products are introduced
- Partner with Return Material Authorization Specialists for timely shipments of assets from the field
- Develop KPIs and reporting to track and present opportunities and cost saving for Leidos
- Optimize and continuously improve processing and disposition of all field returns
- Identify and resolve conflicts with material availability, capacity availability and order promise data integrity.
- Support master data maintenance. Ensure supplier and lead time information is accurate
- Identify material shortages and partner with Sourcing/Buyers to resolve
- Stakeholder in the Engineer Change Order (ECO) and Engineer Change Request (ECR) process, and manage implementation and material availability as needed to support the Install Base
- Support business execution of upgrade programs, and initiatives that may include last time buy needs, phase-outs and redesigns
- Provide analysis in developing a service inventory forecast
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business or Supply Chain) or 4+ years of equivalent experience
- 4+ years related experience planning in a service or refurbishment manufacturing environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge and experience with ERP (Cost Point, Oracle) and CRMs
- Ability to learn and adapt to various ERP and/or planning systems
- Energetic, people-oriented person that can foster cooperation and results
- Self-motivated, pro-activate and attention to details
- Great time management skills, work well with deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to adapt and complete unexpected requirements
- Excellent, concise and accurate communication skills across the organization and with various stakeholders of all levels
- Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) efficiency
- Six Sigma or Lean Certification (Yellow or Green Belt)
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.