Leidos currently has an immediate opening for an entry level Program Analyst, supporting multiple US Navy programs, located in Bethesda MD. Leidos’ High Fidelity Simulation Business Area is responsible for architecting and implementing large-scale System of Systems solutions in support of world class simulation, training, and analysis products for the US Navy. You will get to work with state-of-the art technology developing the most sophisticated and “game changing” trainers the US Navy deploys. You will be part of an outstanding team, in a constant learning environment, on a long running program, performing work that has a major impact with the Navy. This position requires US citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance.
This position supports a variety of activities across the lifecycle of multiple US Navy trainers. This position interfaces with with a wide range of program and customer personnel. The Program Analyst will help ensure non-engineering program tasking is performed correctly and on time in accordance with approved plans.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Performing purchasing and receiving activities
• Keeping track of equipment ordering and delivery schedules
• Maintaining equipment inventories and auditing in-house equipment
• Working with senior engineers on special projects
• Working with senior project managers on cost and schedule monitoring projects
• Keeping track of contractual deliverables and production schedules
• Creating various data repositories
• Assisting with major hardware shipments in support of the trainer installations
• Traveling to and participating in installs of trainers at customer locations, including Pearl Harbor HI, San Diego CA, Groton CT, Kings Bay, GA, and Norfolk, VA.
• BA/BS degree of any major
• Must be able to acquire a SECRET Security Clearance
• Demonstrated ability to use the skills and capabilities required to successfully execute the duties and responsibilities of this position, including solid analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Ability to multi-task across several projects
Pay Range:Pay Range $38,350.00 - $59,000.00 - $79,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.