Leidos is hiring a Change/Configuration Control Officer for the Air Force National Capital Region (AFNCR) Information Technology Services (ITS) program. Candidates require a SECRET clearance and will perform the Air Force's Job Control function on-site.
- Responsible for distributing, tracking, and ensuring prioritization of all changes/jobs assigned to production work centers (PWCs) under their charge
- Coordinate with developmental and operational teams (Project/Configuration Managers) to maintain baselines, supporting operational systems
- Report the status of changes/jobs to customer leadership and to the Communications Focal Point (CFP)
- Use automated ticketing tools to assign or re-assign tasks/jobs between PWCs
- Implement US Air Force job control procedures consistent with Technical Order (TO) 00-33A-1001.
- Assist PWCs and technicians with detailed information as needed
- Provide updates to the CFP's common operational picture (COP) for senior leader updates
- Establish and execute job control procedures in support of customer goals and current DoD regulations
- Possess a current, full DoD Secret clearance
- 2+ years of experience with Queue/Change/Configuration Management, or an associate degree
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage/analyze operational information concerning change management/job control
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers
- Proven experience as a self-starter; successfully operating/producing results with limited daily direction
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizational, project, and time management skills
- Proven ability to work effectively and independently within a team environment
- Exceptional ability to solve problems and think analytically
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess and demonstrate superb customer service skills and the ability to work independently, prioritize, schedule, and complete multiple tasks along with extensive knowledge and experience in specialized area of expertise, especially as it relates to the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Advanced degree in a technical or business discipline
- Experience with JFHQ-DoDIN TASKORDs, MTOs, and IAVMs
- Strong written communication skills and an ability to coordinate issues and concerns with leadership, peers, and associated teams
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.