Leidos Civil group is seeking an experienced Administrative Professional to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) Team, providing support to the Federal Aviation Administration.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will support the Federal Aviation’s Office of the Environmental and Safety Group for administrative needs. The individual provides administrative and clerical assistance and acts as the Administrative support to Safety (OSH) and Environmental (ENV) groups.
- Coordinate, analyze, and evaluate local administrative operations for the Environmental and Safety Group
- Act as liaison with service lines staff to ensure coordination of projects and other
- Communicate with management and staff relative to delayed, incomplete, and/or inaccurate submission of correspondence, reports, and other materials
- Serve as point of contact for internal employees and ensures correspondence is accurately completed and requested information completed
- Serve as a liaison to the other Engineering Services groups to coordinate services and specialized EOSH training
- Organize and maintain filing systems and the flow of clerical and administrative support processes and procedures in the EOSH group
- Coordinate and maintain local activities for staffing coverage of the group
- Perform records management functions as stated in relevant guidance to include records creation and
collection, maintenance and use, and disposition
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Utilizes Engineering report generating software
- Independently research and provide data; take minutes during meetings; schedule and/or coordinate meetings;
- To qualify based on education for this grade level you must have 5 years above high school. OR, Combination: Applicants may also combine education and experience to qualify at this level. You must have a combination of specialized experience and education beyond high school.
- Demonstrated aptitude for collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form to individuals at different organizational levels.
- Strong writing, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced, large engineering organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with different schedules and requirements.
- FAA Experience or Military Aviation background highly desired.
- Analyzing data for engineering, safety or environmental programs
- Prior administrative experience with FAA or other Federal agencies
- Experience preparing spreadsheets and data analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.