At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to be Awarded a 7-year contract, STORMBREAKER, supporting the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and is looking for cleared individuals familiar with domain knowledge and experience across the DNI enterprise. This contract is a paradigm shift from previous DNI FTE/Level of Effort type contracts and will be completion based, tied to government required deliverables. We are seeking skills to support 4 service areas:
- Intelligence Services: analysis and intelligence management
- Technical Services: systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT project management, security, risk management
- Financial Services: financial management and the National Intelligence Program (NIP) management
- Management Services: facilities management, asset and logistics management, continuity of operations, and disclosure and classification management
The work location may be in Bethesda MD at the Intelligence Community Campus (ICC-B), or in McLean VA at Liberty Crossing.
Primary Responsibilities: Risk Management
- Conducting risk assessments of ODNI and SOCC services to identify threats, vulnerabilities, and likelihood of occurrence.
- Developing risk mitigation strategies, solutions, and recommendations.
- Conducting or participating in counterintelligence and security assessments.
- Developing, coordinating, implementing, and monitoring IC elements and IC SoCC' s enterprise risk mitigation plans.
- Ensuring IC systems' risk analysis complies with Federal and agency policies.
- Reviewing, maintaining, and ensuring all assessment and authorization body of evidence documentation, including security plans, are complete, of high quality, and ready for submission to the authorizing official.
- Validating that programs have considered and integrated applicable enterprise services (i.e. common controls, security services).
- Developing, documenting, and assessing measures and metrics as they pertain to information security assessments and risk acceptance.
- Providing authorization recommendations for information systems including Authorization to Test (ATT), and Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- Reviewing and providing feedback on security assessment test plans to ensure test events are sufficiently addressing requirements in accordance with applicable directives and policies.
- Maintaining a record of all supplemental system authorization documentation.
- Analyzing and reporting on the impact to IC' s risk posture for cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- Identifying and analyzing current vulnerability information from public, commercial, and government threat intelligence sources.
- Synthesizing threat, vulnerability, and mission impact information to provide a comprehensive and on-going assessment of the IC's risk posture.
TS/SCI with Poly
BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be exchanged for degree requirements.
Experience in Risk Management, position level based on experience in the technical area.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.