At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to be Awarded a 7-year contract, STORMBREAKER, supporting the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and is looking for cleared individuals familiar with domain knowledge and experience across the DNI enterprise. This contract is a paradigm shift from previous DNI FTE/Level of Effort type contracts and will be completion based, tied to government required deliverables. We are seeking skills to support 4 service areas:
- Intelligence Services: analysis and intelligence management
- Technical Services: systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT project management, security, risk management
- Financial Services: financial management and the National Intelligence Program (NIP) management
- Management Services: facilities management, asset and logistics management, continuity of operations, and disclosure and classification management
The work location may be in Bethesda MD at the Intelligence Community Campus (ICC-B), or in McLean VA at Liberty Crossing
Primary Responsibilities: Intelligence Management
- The contractor shall assist the Sponsor in providing for the IC strategic guidance and integrating collection, analysis, resources, and other intelligence activities across regional or functional issues.
- The contractor shall assist in providing recommendations on prioritization, resource allocation, and capabilities. The contractor shall identify risks and opportunities for regional and functional intelligence management.
- The contractor shall manage portfolios pertaining to specific intelligence disciplines, to include but not limited to GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT/DOMEX, SIGINT, space, science and emerging technologies, cyber, and information technology and data domains. The contractor shall monitor IC collection activities and requirements and make recommendations to improve community collaboration.
- The contractor shall develop, coordinate, edit, and publish a range of products that may include complex reports, talking points, presentations, budget justifications and reports, and studies. This may include daily, periodic, and long-range publications. The contractor shall research and produce products that leverage multiple sources of information and may require working with USG, IC, private-sector and foreign partners.
- Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following. This list is not all-inclusive and not listed in prioritized order.
- • Identifying and converting intelligence needs into capability requirements and document future collection architecture needs.
- • Developing collection and analytic priorities, strategies, postures, and plans. Such documents may need to include observable and measurable performance and measures of effectiveness.
- • Assessing current and future collection capabilities.
- Assessing IC progress against strategies and posture and recommending improvements for changes in capability or capacity to improve progress.
- • Assessing IC progress against specific targets, recommending improvements for changes in capability or capacity to improve the progress.
- • Identifying intelligence and capability gaps, and making recommendations for changes in IC capability or capacity to address gaps.
- • Developing and integrating IC resource needs into budget, acquisitions, and requirements processes, to include but not limited to the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation (IPPBE) and Intelligence Community Capability Requirements (ICCR) processes.
- • Identifying and analyzing future needs, emerging threats, risks and how they align against existing national-level collection requirements.
- • Collecting data to monitor and align funding decisions with priorities articulated in the Consolidated Intelligence Guidance.
TS/SCI with Poly
BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be exchanged for degree.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.