Leidos is in need of a Geospatial Analyst (Journeyman) with SOCET SET/GXP and ArcGIS experience to support our government customer. Candidates with SOCET SET experience are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates MUST have an active Top Secret /SCI security clearance to be considered.
The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team supporting mapping projects utilizing both SOCET SET and ArcGIS to create varying scale softcopy products; extract ArcGIS feature datasets in 3D/stereo; perform high resolution, 3D feature extraction from imagery data sources using Specialized Urban Topographic Data Store (SUTDS) in support of counter-proliferation project-specific guidance; create 3D visual representations of facilities as required by analysts; create 3m and 10m bare Earth Digital Elevation Models (DEM) using stereo imagery; perform DEM extraction and block triangulation of multi-senor data and prepare orthophoto mosaics; use knowledge of GIS data sources and process to develop enterprise data schemas for customer; create varying scale softcopy products for threat assessments. Support geospatial intelligence data and cartographic product production and perform quality control using the ArcGIS suite of tools.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates must possess 2-4 years relevant geospatial experience utilizing SOCET SET/GXP and ArcGIS
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field to the support services counts toward the experience requirements
- ACTIVE TS/SCI Level Clearance Required
- Candidates MUST have experience conducting high resolution 3D/stereo feature extraction and creating related geospatial intelligence products (e.g. digital elevation models and orthophoto mosaics)
- Candidates must have knowledge of and experience using NTM imagery data
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter and capable of working independently with no supervision
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with team members, customer representatives, external customers, and functional peer groups
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Successful completion of a formal military or government training program such as the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP) is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is strongly preferred
"External Referral Eligible"
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.