This position provides support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Power Services Group (PSG) under the National Air-Space Implementation Support Contract (NISC). The PSG Planning Team provides program and financial management to sustain the FAA power systems and cable infrastructure to maintain and improve the overall electrical power quality, reliability, and availability to the NAS.
- Create, track, report and maintain project activities associated with Obligating funds (i.e. FRs, PRs, PAs, CCs, reconciliation) for the PSG programs within the FAA
- Ensure the quality, standardization, and tracking of all Purchase Requests, Project Authorizations, Credit Card transactions, and Reconciliation to the programs allotted yearly budget
- Ensuring the timely and accurate verification of funds in PATS and DELPHI by reconciling funds, working with the Finance team, reporting, and tracking transactions accordingly
- Collaborate with Federal Government clients to identify program needs; document necessary actions, and track milestones and timelines to support overall program execution and future development
- Originate projects in Corporate Work Plan (CWP) for Power Service Group (PSG) programs
- Update and maintain project info in Corporate Work Plan (CWP) per PM’s direction, including but not limited to ROM, cost estimate, baseline scopes, etc.
- Update project schedules in Primavera (P6) and keep schedule dates in sync with the tracking sheet timely
- Assist FAA program managers with implementation and execution issues as they arise and assist with facilitating communications between Subject matter Experts (SMEs)
- Assist with project planning, cost estimating, scheduling, coordination, installation, inspection, ensure accuracy of design, products, and timeliness of project completions
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate project activities to meet milestones and deadlines, working directly with stakeholders and contractors
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Normally requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years.
- Familiarity with Corporate Work Plan (CWP) and Primavera or any project scheduling tool to originate projects, update projects, track project statuses, and close out completed projects
- Familiarity with PRISM and DELPHI federal procurement tools and applications that allow for the obligation of project funds and the tracking and reconciling of those funds to a given programs accounting line/string
- Computer Applications: Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Engineering Scheduling tools and applications, and be able to use the Internet as a gathering and communicating tool
- Must effectively communicate in the written and verbal form. Must accomplish clear and concise general and technical writing and tactfully coordinate with a variety of project stake holders, peers and management levels
- Must have ability to maintain a shared drive project folder (as required) related to site preparation and equipment installation projects, schedule, problems and completions
- Ability to conduct efficient, organized data gathering, and data analysis. Ability to develop project plans, establish project schedules, project estimates
- Work independently while maintaining a positive relationship with client and team
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferred
- Effective data management skills and experience
- Experience with project management with an emphasis in monitor and control functions
- The ideal candidate will have strong finance, accounting, budgeting, and program management skills; direct Government contract experience with solid knowledge of Government financial systems; working knowledge of facilities and infrastructure programs, FAA experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills/experience; proficiency with pivot tables, functions, and data aggregation, PowerPoint, Access, (FAA systems and cuff record knowledge preferred)
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.