The Leidos Cyber & SIGINT Solutions (CSS) Operation continues to grow in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas. Join a tremendous technical team responsible for solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
This large, multi-year contract is seeking experienced, Senior Information Systems Security Officers to support the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of large, active collection systems.
Our legacy of over 20 years as the Prime Vendor gives you the confidence that you will be working with the organization’s top producer of critical SIGINT data. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore the latest capabilities within the Intelligence Community.
The Senior Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) will work on a newly awarded task providing "cradle-to-grave" support for mission information systems, including discovery, SSP preparation, C&A, security sustainment, and system decommissioning.
- Preparing and maintaining information security certification and accreditation documentation, including Systems Security Plans.
- Scanning Compliance: Conduct security scans of the ISs under their purview to highlight security weaknesses and maintain record of devices. The ISSO will use the security scans to ensure that patching has been applied to the ISs and use the security scans to prove security compliance.
- STE Compliance: Monitor and evaluate Secure The Enterprise (STE) compliance for the ISs under their purview. Ensure that the IS maintains STE compliance, working with SAs and programmers to fix STE non-compliance items.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with current Polygraph
- IAM Level 1 Certification
- Minimum of eight (8) years' Information Systems Security Experience
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience with the DCID 6-3 Policy and practices.
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience preparing and maintaining information security certification and accreditation documentation, including Systems Security Plans.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with XACTA.
- Knowledge of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Knowledge of NIST 800-37, 800-53, and CNSSI-1253.
- Substantial experience with all elements of NISCAP
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.