The Leidos Cyber & SIGINT Solutions (CSS) Operation continues to grow in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas. Join a tremendous technical team responsible for solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
This large, multi-year contract is seeking a Junior Test Engineer to support the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of large, active collection systems.
Our legacy of over 20 years as the Prime Vendor gives you the confidence that you will be working with the organization’s top producer of critical SIGINT data. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore the latest capabilities within the Intelligence Community.
Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
- Conduct research into and apply knowledge of Government test and evaluation concepts and related engineering, acquisition, and operations activities as needed to support the T&E activities
- Active TS/SCI clearance with current Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field combined with a minimum of Three (3) years’ Engineering experience.
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years’ experience in three (3) of the specializations listed below.
** A BS degree in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for experience in one specialization. **
- I. Signal Analysis
- II. Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- III. Telephony Switching System
- IV. Communications Systems
- V. Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- VI. TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- VII. Packet Switching System:
- VIII. Systems Engineering:
- IX. Operating Systems:
- X. Advanced Protocols
- Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the development, integration, testing, and/or installation of systems, component specifications, recommending solutions, and preparing and conducting test plans.
- Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 2 years’ experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based HW & SW solutions to include configuring, changing, and optimizing solutions.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.