Seeking a career with a sense of purpose, work life balance, and growth opportunities? There’s a place for you at Leidos! At Leidos, we are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. You would be a valued member of global team providing services across civil, defense, health and intelligence business lines. At Leidos, team member career development, flexibility, and well-being are priority and is supported by consistent leadership engagement, an experienced human relations staff, and numerous employee support programs.
Use your unique talents and make an immediate impact…
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group is seeking an experienced Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager to oversee all administration, monitoring, sustainment, incident, and problem management activities in the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) NOC. This person should be a self-motivated, professional with at least 10 years of hands-on technical and management experience in virtualized environments supporting the federal government. This technical manager will oversee all administration, monitoring, sustainment, incident, and problem management activities and coordinate directly with the Government Network Operations Center lead on all CESO system Operations.
With the CESO program, the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the DoD and intelligence communities. As part of this task order, Leidos will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
The GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) Task Order is expected to be awarded by 8/1/2022.
- Provide leadership to the system operation and administration services including configuration management, knowledge management, initial operational capability (IOC) operations & administration, final operational capability (FOC) operations & administration
- Maintain a twenty-four hour per day, seven days per week schedule, monitoring of system operations, and respond to and resolve incidents in accordance with the SLAs, adhering to the incident, problem, and change management processes.
- Provide service desk & end point service support to government and DISA Global Service Desk
- Successfully support, deploy, integrate, sustain, improve, or decommission systems and services
- Assist CESO in developing an enterprise agile configuration management process that ensures cybersecurity and IT best practices are met but also decreases time to production.
- Manage life cycle of all assets (e.g. identification, requisition, ordering receipt, inventory, installation, maintenance to disposal) within the asset management system
- Implement and administer appropriate management tools across all tools applications and other SW system instances
- Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain and maintain CI Poly.
- BS and 12+ years of hands-on administration and management experience in virtualized environments supporting the federal government. Add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Ability to obtain an AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification within 120 days
- Preferred Qualifications
- Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, technical leaders, etc)
- Experience leading teams in a high op-temp, top secret environment
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.