The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Procurement Coordinator supporting all programs within the Division. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for several airborne intelligence surveillance programs operating in various CONUS and OCONUS locations. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Leidos QRC AISR Systems Division.
The Procurement Coordinator is responsible for supporting purchasing objectives for hardware, software, services, licenses, rentals, repairs, and other while maintaining DCAA, FAR, and Corporate Procurement and Property Management Policy compliant records.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Procurement Coordinator is responsible for coordinating with Logistics Liaison officers in order to prioritize purchasing objectives, obtain and review purchase approval documentation, quotes, and liaise efforts between suppliers and technical staff to complete allowable PCARD purchases.
- Responsible for coordinating and submitting Purchase Orders for purchases beyond PCARD transaction limitations and following up on transactions with corporate buyers through completion of the PO.
- Responsible for submitting goods receipts and ensuring payment to vendors/suppliers by allocating cost for received equipment in the Costpoint system.
- Responsible for allocating cost for PCARD transactions every two weeks and creating electronic data files for PCARD transactions which are easily researched using key words and transaction identifiers.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate, complete, and organized electronic transaction records associated with all transactions/purchase requests in a shared data environment to be used by product support analysts and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining approved vendor list, evaluating transactions and logging problematic transactions in the procurement log.
- Responsible for managing a procurement log for all transactions and provide status updates to Logistics Liaison officers to manage their Bill of Material and schedules update activities (lead times, order dates, estimated date of arrival etc.)
- Responsible for allocating charge codes and submitting Non-PO’s for commercial shipments through preferred freight and parcel carriers.
- High School Diploma with minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience
- Property Management database proficiency
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience working for the DoD in purchasing or procurement
- Experience with DCAA audits
- Experience with Costpoint
- Experience with SharePoint
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.